Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Have a Great Life and the Workouts for the Day

I went to the dentist today. I don't particularly like going to the dentist but I don't hate it either. The thing that I realized today is that I have a great life. My biggest problem today was that I went to the dentist, it had been a while since my last cleaning and the hygienist had to get a bit aggressive to get the job done. I have a great job, a great relationship, a smart and friendly dog, I have my health and now I have clean teeth. I have a charmed and blessed life.

Morning Circuit Training:
5 Rounds for Time:
5 Burpees
10 Barbell Push Press
15 Sit-Ups
400m run

Evening Weight Training: Shoulders and Triceps
Barbell Push Press, 5 sets of 1-2 repetitions
Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Side Dumbbell Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Skull Crushers, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Front Plate Raise, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Medicine Ball Push-Ups, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs, 3 sets 6-10 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment