Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Traveling Workouts and Today's Workout of the Day

This weekend I am headed back east to visit friends. I will workout today like I normally do and I will take tomorrow off as I travel. I have listed three travel workouts where there is no equipment required. I will get back at it here on Monday when I will post again.

Warm-Up:
3 minutes continuous KB swing, light
10 H/L PVC Wraparounds
10 H/L PVC Passthroughs
Strength:
Back Squat, 4 sets of 8 repetitions. One set every three minutes.
Workout of the Day:
10 Minutes, AMRAP
21 Wall Ball Tosses
15 Dips
9 24" Box Jumps
Cool-Down:
3 minutes continuous Air Squats
Mobility:
Quadriceps stretches

Travel Workouts:
Friday:
2 rounds for time:
20 Jumping Air Squats
Run to make the block
At each corner 20 Jumping Air Squats

Saturday:
15 minutes AMRAP:
5 Burpees
10 Alternating Lunges per leg
15 Abdominal Crunches

Sunday:
15 minutes AMRAP:
15 Air Squats
15 Hand Release Push-Ups
30 second Plank Hold

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment