Sunday, November 30, 2014

Active Rest Day... Operative Word Being "REST"

The day has arrived to be away from the weights for this week. Time to hydrate, recharge, rebuild
and reload for tomorrow. With the cyclists, mountain bikers and mountaineers around here we tend to hit leg day rather hard, so it is pretty damn important to move today, but don't do too much. Be active, get some fresh air, but mostly recover.

Today's quote is from Jane Goodall:

"I think the most important thing is to keep active and to hope that your mind stays active."

Workout: Active Rest
Circuit: Perform each exercise for one minute to complete a set. Three sets total. One minute rest between sets.
Jump Rope
Plank
Abdominal Crunches

Foam Roller Work: Roll out whatever feels like it can use some attention. For me I am working on my lower back, hamstrings and my IT bands.

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment