Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Walking it Off and Back at the Weights

Today I warmed up by going for our typical one mile dog walk.... going up our normal steep hill felt good on my still weary legs.... it was going down that really woke me up. Still a little tender going down hill.

I was able to hop into the garage gym and do a good upper body workout. Now that the marathon is done I am going back to weight training and will throw in cardio training three days a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday will continue to be Olympic lifting. Because those workouts will mostly focus on a lot of leg drive, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will be "Feel good about myself..." chest and arms work.

Weight Training:
Bench Press, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
Barbell Biceps Curl, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions

Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. No rest between exercises. Three sets total.
EZ Bar Skull Crusher, 10 repetitions
EZ Bar Close Grip Chest Press, 15 repetitions

Captains of Crush Grip Trainer, 15 repetitions per hand
AbMat Sit-Up, 50 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment