Sunday, March 12, 2017

No Alarm Weekend, The Value of Sleep and The Workout

I look at health and fitness as a three legged stool: 1) Exercise. That one is obvious. 2) Nutrition. This one I think is also obvious but often ignored. You don't have to be crazy about your diet but you certainly cannot out work a crappy diet! 3) Good sleep. This one is the one where I think a lot of people fail. This weekend was the first time in a long time that I had two days in a row where I did not set an alarm to wake up to.... almost unheard of in this house! I do so much better with a solid 8 hours of sleep!!

Workout:
Row, 20 minutes
Dumbbell Chest Press, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Dumbbell Half Kneeling Hammer Curl to Shoulder Press, 3 sets of 10 repetitions with each arm
Dumbbell Triceps Extension, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Toes to Bar, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment