Thursday, March 23, 2017

"Have a Nice Day! Hope Your Bracket Goes Down in Flames!!"

The NCAA tournament continues tonight and it has led to a lot of funny exchanges between people that I am in my bracket challenges with. "I am coming for you!" "Have a Nice Day!! Hope your bracket goes down in flames!!" So funny.

I went into the gym for my Olympic lifting session yesterday after my 6:30am client. Normally it is not very crowded with a few old dudes like myself in a relatively empty space. I walked in yesterday and it was total chaos with every platform filled with teenagers. Ahhhhhh... spring break. Walked through and then headed to the squat rack upstairs in the YMCA where it was quiet and I could be a crotchety old man by myself!!!

Wednesday Weight Training:
Warm-Up:
Jumping Jack, 100 repetitions
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 20 repetitions
Weight Training:
Front Squat, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
Standing Military Press, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
Bent Over Barbell Row, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
Leg Press, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Leg Curl, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Leg Extension, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Chest Stretch

Thursday Cardio:
HIIT Spin Bike, 35 minutes
Bicycle Crunch, 100 repetitions
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Nice Day! And I hope that your bracket goes down in flames!!

No comments:

Post a Comment