Monday, February 6, 2017

GOATs and an Upper Body Workout

After a roller coaster of a Superbowl I will have to grudgingly admit that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are the greatest quarterback/coach combination in NFL history. A friend of mine at work is a fan of the Falcons and in a response that only a true fan can love he said, "I am going to have the Falcons be my pallbearers at my funeral.... that way they can let me down one last time."

This morning is the first overlap of my two jobs: Package handling at UPS in the morning and Personal Training in the afternoon and evening. I am going to workout at home today and do an upper body workout to let my legs that ran 20 miles yesterday a rest!

Warm-Up:
Jumping Jack, 50 repetitions
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 20 repetitions
Weight Training:
Pull-Up, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Bench Press, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Military Press, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
Biceps Barbell Curl, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches

Have a Great Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment