Saturday, February 18, 2017

Annoying Credit Card Fraud and the Workout

First, I want to be clear that I love American Express. At 2:34am I received a text asking if I had made a ONE DOLLAR charge on my credit card. Of course I was sound asleep and had made no such charge. I called the very pleasant customer service rep and they said it was most likely a test charge to see if my card could be used for a larger purchase and that AMEX had denied it. However, they recommended I get a new card. So, because some ass hat stole my card number somehow and made a one dollar charge I am now without my card until Tuesday. End of world? No, of course not. Annoying as hell? Yes. American Express is great though.... they told me not to worry they would happily shift all of my reoccurring charges to the new card. Great customer service.

Thursday:
Run, one and a half hours.
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Friday:
Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 2 minutes
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 20 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Back Squat Jump, 3 sets of 5 repetitions at 50%
Snatch, 2 repetitions at 60% and 70%, 1 repetition at 80%, 84%, 88%, 91% and 94%
Clean and Jerk, 4 sets of 2 repetitions at 80%
Romanian Deadlift, 3 sets of 3 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment