Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shoulders and Triceps

Today I am going to do a quick posting because I have to get to STUDYING! I received my materials today to begin preparing to get my personal trainer certification! I am excited to continue to learn and develop in this field and look at a new career in the future!

Today's quote is from Ben Franklin:

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."

Workout: Shoulders and Triceps
Morning Session:
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise for one minute to complete a set. Three sets total.
Heavy Rope Whips
TRX Reverse Flies
Diamond Triceps Push-Ups
Weight Training:
Seated Barbell Military Press, 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions
Front Plate Raise, 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions
Dumbbell Side Shoulder Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps Extensions, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Skull Crushers, 3 sets of 15 repetitions

Evening Session:
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Alternating Front Dumbbell Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Dumbbell Side Shoulder Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Overhead Dumbbell Triceps Extensions, 3 sets of 10 repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment