Sunday, October 26, 2014

Always one iPhone Behind and Back Day!

We went to get our new phones today, it was time to upgrade based on our wireless contract. Rebecca and I are not the type of folks that have to have the latest and greatest gadget on the market. To the dismay of our customer service representative we were perfectly happy upgrading to the iPhone 5c for $.99 each instead of going with the iPhone 6 for buckets of money. I also learned a term from a friend that works in the wireless retail industry: "NINA". We are both NINAs as we got NO INSURANCE on our phones and we bought NO ACCESSORIES at the store. Still, we are very happy with our new phones!

I have been studying quite a bit in my off time from work and exercise. Honestly, it has been fun learning again! We will have to see how I feel as I get closer to taking my personal trainer certification test, but right now I am very happy being a student!

Today's quote is from Conrad Hall:

"You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward."

Workout: Back
Weight Training:
Bent Over Dumbbell Row, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Dumbbell Pullover, 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions
Landmine Row, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Upright Barbell Row, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Weighted Pull-Ups (+25lb.), 3 sets of maximum repetitions
Deadlift, 5 sets of 1-2 repetitions

Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment