Sunday, April 2, 2017

I Have Been Quiet About Trump Until Now....

I have been away from the blog for a little bit. The workouts have continued I just have been pretty darn busy.... back at it starting today.

I have been very quiet via blog regarding our new President. I just have decided that there is enough attention spent on the asshat-ery that is President Trump and the clowns that he has surrounded himself with. But today I had enough.... this guy puts out this great American vibe, brags about how good he was at baseball when he was kid and he cannot throw out the first pitch for Major League Baseball on opening day. Baseball.... "America's Past Time"?! Maybe he is afraid the ball will make his hands look small?

Workout:
Row, 5000m
AbMat Butterfly Sit-Up, 100 repetitions
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment