Thursday, April 20, 2017

Aaron Hernandez and the Wednesday and Thursday Workouts

I am a football fan and I feel like I am a somewhat compassionate human being. I have also spent a good portion of my professional career as a NOLS instructor, field staff supervisor and as a fitness trainer trying to help people live up to their potential. With all of that said, when I heard that Aaron Hernandez, the former tight end for the New England Patriots who was imprisoned for murder was found dead in his cell I was not shocked. In fact, I found my self feeling like, "Yeah. That seems about right." I don't really like feeling that way. It seems like such a waste.

Wednesday:
Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 3 minutes
Weight Training:
Bench Press, Buckeye Program
Plate Loaded Shoulder Press, 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions
Roman Chair Leg Raise, 3 sets of 20 repetitions
Mobility:
Shoulder Stretches
Chest Stretches

Thursday:
Row, 5000m
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretches
Hamstring Stretches

Have a Great Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment