Monday, October 26, 2015

Redskins: That Was Miraculous. Rest Day

I have never been so bummed out by the first half of a Redskins game. I have become resigned in the fact that the 'Skins are probably going to win five games this season and I had counted the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as one of those potential five wins. When they went down 24-0 I was sure that it was over. The fact that they came back and won that game is a miracle. You never see Kirk Cousins like this!!! Kirk deserves to be fired up after that come from behind win! Still....Five win season and I will be happy.

My partner returned late Saturday night from a month long medical school away rotation in the DC area. Sunday was the rest day from weight training and we just relaxed and took the dog on a walk. It was good to move, even a little bit but give the body a break from the weights. Back to the workouts today!!

Sunday Rest Day:
Walked with the Dog, 3.5 miles

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment