Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Buddy at the Big House and Friday's Workouts

I have gotten some great texts from my buddy who was working on some structural projects at Wrigley Field this week and then headed to the Michigan vs. Michigan State football game today. He is a huge Michigan fan which is great but I still think the Sparty "Power Breakfast" ESPN commercial is one of my favorites of all time. Though I am a bit torn, in support of my friend I have to say, "GO BLUE!"

Morning Circuit Training: Perform each exercise in order for 1:15 to complete a set. Three sets total. One minute rest between sets.
Jump Rope
KB Goblet Squat
Barbell Good Mornings
AbMat Sit-Ups
Overhead Plate Lunges
Box Jump
Calf Raise

Evening Weight Training:
Back Squat, 5 sets of 10 repetitions
Stiff Leg Deadlifts, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Barbell Weighted Standing Calf Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Superset: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total. No Rest between exercises.
50m Weighted Sled Drag
25m Weighted Sled Push
AbMat Sit-ups, 50 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment