Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weight Training Day, Waking Up Late and Crushing the Bench Press!

Today Rebecca and I got up a little bit late and had to hustle through our morning lifting routine. This caused me to cut back on some of the exercises I might normally do (i.e. bodyweight dips vs. weighted dips). We finished just in time for me to head to a staff meeting at work.

There was a hidden bonus to our abbreviated workout this morning. This evening after work I went down to the outdoor gym to hit four sets of bench press with a co-worker. Normally I would get to the bench press after a slew of other exercises in the morning, but this evening I headed to the bench after eight hours of eating and office work. After a couple of warm-up sets I loaded up what would normally be my maximum bench press and cranked out four reps!! It felt great!

Weight Training: Chest and Biceps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Flies
Push-ups
Alternating Dumbbell Biceps Curls
Concentration Biceps Curls
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
Bench Press
Dips
(Evening) Heavy Bench Press

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment