Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Who Are All of These Crazy People and the Workout

I went down the river for a couple of weeks and came back to the political primaries. Ignorance is truly bliss. I don't know what exactly I was expecting to come back to, but I can't decide whether I should be impressed that Trump keeps winning or if I should be appalled?! The guy is a megalomaniac who has no serious policies that I have heard. What it does speak to is how tired people are with politics as usual. People are so fed up that they are willing to elect a lunatic with no political platform, who has been paying politicians for decades?! Weird.

Warm-Up:
Turkish Get Up, 3 minutes continuous
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total. No rest between exercises.
SISU Hammer Swings, 15 repetitions per side
Tire Flip, 4 repetitions
Weight Training:
Deadlift, 5 sets 1-4 repetitions
Kettlebell Swing, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Fat Grip Dumbbell Snatch, 5 sets of 1-3 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Five sets total. No rest between exercises.
Strict, No Kip Wide Grip Pull-Up, maximum repetitions
AbMat Sit-Up, 25 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment