Thursday, March 24, 2016

Clawing Back to Health and the Workout!

My body is finally turning the corner on this illness I have had. I didn't have any of the crazy fluctuations between sweating and chills and I was finally able to eat a big dinner. Fighting back!

Today's workout was way mellow as I ease back into the workout routine... starting back at the top of the order with chest and arms. Just happy to WANT to workout again!!!

Warm-Up:
Hand Release Push-Up, 3 sets of 10 repetitions

Weight Training:
Bench Press, 5 sets of 10 repetitions
EZ Bar Curl, 3 sets of 10 repetitions

Super Set: Perform the next two exercises in order to complete a set. Three sets total. No rest between exercises.
Dumbbell Fly, 10 repetitions
Dumbbell Hammer Curl, 10 repetitions

Dips, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Captains of Crush Grip Trainer, 15 repetitions with each hand after all of the above sets.

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment