Friday, November 20, 2015

Little Family Reunited and The Daily Workout

Rebecca left at 4am for residency program interviews the morning I returned from the field. That will make it about a month since we have seen each other. Ocho and I will pick her up at the Tucson airport tonight at midnight. It will be good to have our little family all together again!

Today I threw together a back circuit that ended up being pretty intense. My guess is that if I had done this workout prior to going to the field it would not have been too bad. After three weeks of not hitting the weights, it was pretty rugged.

Warm-Up:
Jump Rope, 1 minute

Back Circuit: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total. 30 seconds rest between sets.
Barbell Sumo Deadlift to High Pull (95#), 10 repetitions
Wide Grip Pull-Up, 10 repetitions
Bent-Over Dumbbell Row (78.5#), 10 repetitions per side
Hanging Knees to Chest, 15 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment